Senior Communications Manager, Publications and Media Relations
- What does the Center on the Developing Child do?
- How long has the Center existed, and how big is it?
- What is the Center’s mission?
- Why is the mission important now?
- Who is the Center Director?
- Where is the Center located, and where does it do its work?
- Does the Center do original research?
- What is the National Scientific Council on the Developing Child and how is it related to the Center?
- What is Frontiers of Innovation and how is it related to the Center?
- What is From Neurons to Neighborhoods, and how can I get a copy?
- Are there any other similar reports that are more recent and/or shorter?
- Are Center leaders available for interviews or presentations?
- What does the science say about the use of educational television, computers, and curricula with very young children?
- Biographical sketch for Center Director Jack P. Shonkoff, M.D. >>
- Toxic Stress: The Facts >>
- Frontiers of Innovation at a Glance >>
- Child Development Fact Sheet >>
- Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University: Mission and Activities (PDF) >>
- Q&A - The Long Reach of Early Childhood Poverty: Pathways and Impacts (PDF) >>
Center Director & Staff
Get to know the Center’s director and the staff members at our Cambridge, Mass., office. More >
History & Current Context
Learn how the Center came to be and how recent scientific advances have made this a time of opportunity. More >
Read a list of our major funders and find out how to become a Center supporter. More >