Throughout the year, the Center offers work for highly motivated students in its offices at 50 Church Street and in the labs of our affiliated faculty across the campus. Opportunities range from providing administrative support and assisting staff with general office work and events to work on projects, such as coding and analyzing data, conducting research and literature reviews, and note-taking and producing report summaries of meetings.
As opportunities become available, we will share them on this page. Sign up to receive information on employment and internship opportunities.
Student Internship Opportunity
- Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and families who face daily adversity?
- Are you interested in exploring how to make science actionable?
- Are you curious about what “science-based innovation” is?
- Do you like solving problems and contributing to large-scale change?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Center has an opportunity for you to explore! We are seeking a Harvard student who will work with our Learning Community Team during the 2017 fall semester. To learn more about this position, view the complete job responsibilities and requirements below.
Interested applicants for this position should submit their completed materials to email@example.com.
- Applications for the FOI Innovation Directory internship are due on September 29, 2017. Include “FOI Innovation Directory” in email subject line. All Learning Community work study/student internship applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants will be contacted via email.