The Center's strengths come from the quality of its affiliated faculty and organizational partners and their deep commitment to its core mission.
In keeping with the Center’s university-wide mandate to draw upon the intellectual resources across the campus, faculty members from most of the University’s schools have been engaged to help build the Center’s agenda.
This ongoing series of profiles features Center-affiliated
faculty members and researchers and their work.
- Faculty Spotlight: Theresa Betancourt >>
- Faculty Spotlight: Günther Fink >>
- Faculty Spotlight: Takao Hensch >>
- Faculty Spotlight: Charles A. Nelson III >>
- Faculty Spotlight: Matthew K. Nock >>
- Faculty Spotlight: Jordan Smoller >>
- Faculty Spotlight: Catherine Snow >>
Center Director & Staff
Get to know the Center’s director Jack P. Shonkoff and the staff members at our Cambridge, Mass., office.
Senior Fellows and Research Associates
Individuals who work actively on projects, international or domestic, that have an ongoing relationship with the Center or who come from partner organizations have been invited to join the Center as senior fellows and research associates.
The Center is advised by a steering committee of Harvard faculty members whose school affiliations span the campus.